THE First Edition of TOP MARQUES WATCHES & JEWELLERY taking place in Monaco later this month will showcase a dazzling display of the world’s best luxury watch brands as well as some never-seen-before collections.
The Principality’s only show dedicated solely to Haute Horlogerie and Jewellery under the patronage of HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco will be held in the Hotel Hermitage’s Salle Belle Epoque on 24th and 25th September.
Until now the line-up for this debut event, organised by the team behind the world's only live supercar show Top Marques Monaco, has been held closely under wraps. But today, the 16 brands participating in the premier edition of what is to become an annual event in Monaco were revealed. They include:
- An exclusive appearance by world renowned Swiss watchmaker PATEK PHILLIPE, a brand seldom seen at non-professional watch exhibitions. Organisers are "extremely honoured" that this esteemed horologist, represented by la Maison ABATE, has chosen to attend TOP MARQUES WATCHES & JEWELLERY offering visitors the only chance to discover its exceptional timepieces in Monaco or on the French Riviera
- Leading Geneva-based horologist FRANCK MULLER displaying among other collections its classic 7 days Power Reserve
- Swiss watchmaker MONTBLANC, bringing examples of its new Heritage Spirit Collection
- Parisian Jeweller and Watchmaker BOUCHERON, based in the famous Place de Vendome, showcasing its latest watches as well as its Bleu de Jodhpur collection of beautiful jewellery inspired by India
Amongst the exhibitors launching collections at TOP MARQUES WATCHES & JEWELLERY are:
- PREMIERS, a never-before-seen brand from Switzerland which has chosen TOP MARQUES WATCHES & JEWELLERY to launch its first collection of luxury timepieces
- Swiss watchmaker FRANCK DUBARRY, founder and creator of TECHNOMARINE Watches who will be unveiling the collection that bears his own name for the first time ever in France
“We are really pleased and flattered by the way in which established haute horlogerie brands have embraced the first edition of Top Marques Watches,” a spokesman for Top Marques Watches said. “Every single square metre of exposition space in the Salle Belle Epoque has been filled.
"As a result, we have decided to make TOP MARQUES WATCHES & JEWELLERY an annual event in Monaco.
“We are absolutely thrilled that renowned watch brands have chosen to launch their world premieres at Top Marques Watches, just like they do at Top Marques Monaco, an event which has gained a reputation for being a highly successful launch pad for world premier supercars and even a flying roadster."
The two-day event, where every product displayed is for sale, is being held during the Monaco Yacht Show, the most important nautical exhibition on the international yachting calendar which begins on 23rd September.
It is being organized in association with the private bank The Edmond de Rothschild Group. Other sponsors include global superyacht leaders Burgess, Pieter Van Naeltwijck Real Estate Investments, La Societe des Bains de Mer, the Casino de Monte-Carlo, Monaco Telecom, Gruppo Meregalli and the charitable association Monaco Disease Power.
TOP MARQUES WATCHES & JEWERLLERY will also feature established brands of Haute Horlogerie such as BELL AND ROSS, FRED, CYRUS WATCHES, SUISSE MECANICA, KAPRISS and REBELLION TIMEPIECE, as well as a number of prestigious haute jewellers such as MIKIMOTO, HD RARE AND UNIQUE, AKILLIS and the Russian designer ELENA SIVOLDAEVA.
The event has been organized by the same team behind Top Marques Monaco which earlier this year attracted more than 42,000 visitors to its 12th edition.
Press are invited to attend TOP MARQUES WATCHES & JEWELLERY at any point during opening hours, from 12-8pm on Thursday, September 24th and from 10am to 19.30pm on Friday, September 25th. Press accreditation is not necessary.
For more information go to www.topmarqueswatches.com. For all press-related enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org